IVEE Management Group Assumes Management of Wading Pines Camping Resort

Leading Outdoor Hospitality Management Company Expands Portfolio with New Jersey Pinelands Property ATLANTA, GA, April 4, 2024 – IVEE Management Group, a premier campground and RV park management company, announced today that it has assumed management of Wading Pines Camping Resort in the New Jersey Pinelands. This addition to IVEE’s portfolio showcases the company’s commitment […]

Navarre Beach Camping Resort Welcomes Leadership Santa Rosa County for Tourism Day

Local RV Park Hosts County Leadership Program to Showcase Tourism Industry Navarre, FL – Navarre Beach Camping Resort, a premier RV park on Florida’s Emerald Coast, is excited to announce its participation in the Leadership Santa Rosa County program’s Tourism Day. The resort will welcome the leadership class on July 18, 2024, as part of […]

IVEE Group Announces New Regional Manager

Seasoned hospitality leader to oversee properties and support company growth ATLANTA, June 14, 2024 – IVEE Group, a leading campground and RV park management company, shared that Shanna Pleimann has come on board as Regional Manager. With over 14 years of experience in the RV/hospitality industry, Pleimann will work closely with several IVEE-managed properties to […]

IVEE Group Announces Rollout of Newbook Software Across Its Parks

Leading Outdoor Hospitality Management Company Enhances Guest Experience and Streamlines Operations with Cutting-Edge Technology ATLANTA, GA, June 3, 2024 – IVEE Group, a premier management company serving the outdoor hospitality industry, announced the successful implementation of Newbook software across its portfolio of campgrounds and RV parks. This strategic move positions IVEE Group at the forefront […]

IVEE Group Expands Portfolio for Five Junction West RV Parks

Outdoor Hospitality Management Company to Oversee Operations of RV Parks in Colorado, Kansas, and Oklahoma Atlanta, GA – IVEE Group, a leading provider of management services for the outdoor hospitality industry, is pleased to announce it has assumed management of the Junction West RV Parks, a portfolio of five RV parks located in Colorado, Kansas, […]

IVEE Management Group Partners with PriceLabs to Optimize Revenue Management

Leading Outdoor Hospitality Management Company Integrates Dynamic Pricing Solution to Streamline Operations and Boost Profitability ATLANTA, GA, April 17, 2024 – IVEE Management Group, a premier provider of management services for campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor hospitality properties, today announced its strategic partnership with PriceLabs, a leading dynamic pricing and revenue management platform. This collaboration […]

Pikes Peak RV Park: The Ultimate Camping Experience for Every Season

In a recent State of the Industry Report unveiled at Glamping Americas 2023 by Cairn Consulting, data showed a significant trend in the placement of glamping businesses. A substantial 73% of these ventures are strategically situated near natural landmarks and attractions, while the remaining 27% are positioned close to events, including festivals or races.  This strategic location […]

IVEE Group Announces New Management of Gulf Beach RV Resort

Atlanta, GA – IVEE Group, a leading campground management company based in Atlanta, GA, is proud to announce that they have recently taken over the management of Gulf Beach RV Resort, a premier RV destination in Biloxi, MS. The company is excited to bring their expertise in campground operations, marketing, and revenue management to this […]